Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
What is the MCAT?
The GED stands for the General Educational Development test and is a certification based test that requires the skill sets similar to what was learned in high school. It is an alternative to a U.S. high school diploma. It's generally used and accepted for trade schools and other rewarding careers that don't require a college level or professional level degree.
Who takes the MCAT?
You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to take the GED. If you did not graduate from high school, or did not receive a high school diploma then the GED is an excellent alternative to advance academically and professionally.
If you're looking for a rewarding career in medical assisting, medical coding, pharmacy tech, cosmetology, nursing assistant, massage therapy, auto-mechanic or other, start with the GED now! We recommend you to also consult with a career coach or academic counselor.
What is on the MCAT?
The GED comprises 4 Subject tests similar to what's taught in high school:
Subject 1: Reasoning Through Language Arts
- Interpreting text, grammar & mechanics, connecting ideas, writing exercises and analyzing passaages
Subject 2: Mathematical Reasoning
- Word problems, decimals & fractions, algebra, geometry, statistics, and equations
Subject 3: Social Studies
- Economics, civics & government, history and geography
Subject 4: Sciences
- Life, earth & space, physical and general
Is the MCAT for me?
The GED is a necessary test to receive a certificate and advance in your career professionally outside of a college or professional level degree and can lead to more rewarding and qualifying options.
- Getting into higher salaried positions
- Standing out from the masses with a high score
- Making you feel smarter & gaining confidence
- A higher score equals leads to rewarding employment much like a solid resume
What is considered a competitive score?
Scoring 145 points out of 200 per subject is considered a passing score. Anything higher than 145 per unit is considered more competitive!
What is FlipSetter Academy's cost for the MCAT?
Our flat rate is $25 / Hour. We are currently offering a 6 hours course per week. For more informaiton, please download our Services Agreement.